My parents finally came back this Tuesday. It's great seeing them, but it's harder to get together with them now since we live about an hour away from Arlington. This week has been so busy for us that we haven't really spent too much time with them. I can't believe that in one more week, Miguel is getting married. It's crazy how fast time has flown by.
Mom and dad drove over to our place yesterday and we spent the entire day entertaining them, taking them shopping and just having a good time together. At night, we went out to eat to celebrate Miguel and Jason's dad's birthday. It was good...we had fun.
Next week, lots of other family and relatives flying in for the wedding. Another busy week, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Still hanging in there with the pregnancy. I've been having all sorts of aches and pains these days. Getting too big and heavy, I think. Can't wait til baby's out.
No comments:
Post a Comment