Have you guys seen that movie?? Jason and I watched it last night. It's one of the most depressing movies I've seen in a while. Good thing it has a happy ending, but to think that it's a true story and that there are thousands of people out there in the world who are going through very similar scenerios in life today just makes me feel so sad. Well, it definitely makes me really thankful for all I've got. I'm so incredibly blessed. I have NO right to complain about anything!
_________________________________
Yesterday's Easter service went really well, praise God. We had three new (non-Christian) families join us and Jason shared the story of Jesus and had an open invitation to accept Christ. Though none made a decision, we pray that God would really work in their hearts. Hopefully, seeds have been planted and God will give us more opportunities to follow up and challenge their thoughts and beliefs.
2 comments:
I haven't seen that movie or read the book (the Y bothers me...I know I'm obsessive), but I've been told it's good. I have several free movie rentals coming my way, so maybe I'll pick it up.
We looooooooooooooved that movie....it is really easy for us, especially Al, to identify with. At the end of it, he was crying!!! :o)
Post a Comment