Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Almost 11 months!




I can't believe it. In a little over a month, we'll be celebrating Tyler's first birthday!! Man, this entire year went by like a blink of an eye. Tyler's just so much fun. He's standing by himself now and is able to take a few steps before he falls on his bottom. He understand a lot of Chinese, thanks to grandparents. And, he's got a great sense of humor. He's now able to say "Momma" and "Daddee" but I doubt he knows what he's saying. He calls Mocha "Ba". He knows where his ears because he touches them when we ask him about them (all in Chinese). And he looks adorable when he smiles and you can see his two little bottom teeth. I love my kiddo!!

2 comments:

Al, Rachel and Hava said...

such a big boy!!!!

Mercy's Maid said...

Are you teaching him Spanish too? Yours and Dani's kids will be multi-lingual before they ever start kindergarten. I think that's too cool.