Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tyler's first time in the pool!











Grandpa and grandma Tsai bought Tyler his first inflatable pool! We tried it out today and he LOVED it!! I've signed Tyler up for his Water Babies class which starts next week. I think he'll have such a great time judging from these pictures!

5 comments:

dennisanddanielle said...

that is too much fun!!!
DDN!

Al, Rachel and Hava said...

so cute! who is the water babies class with - the ymca? We have been thinking about doing that for Hava.

jasonandjennyt said...

It's a place we have around called The Natatorium. I'm sure they have this kinda thing over at the YMCA too.

Dennis and Danielle said...

We've searched HI and LOW for this pool. I know wally world sells them... but EVERY SINGLE STORE we called (Target, LOWES, TOYsRUs, DICk's, etc) were completely sold out - and b/c apparently ALL stores are already selling FALL stuff, they won't be getting any pools now. So I guess we're going to have to wait till next summer to buy one.
Oh well...

jasonandjennyt said...

Awww. Too bad. Yeah, I know they were on sale when my in laws got it. I think they got it for $15!!! What a steal! Tyler's having a ball with it. He goes in the pool every day now. :)