My brother and his wife welcomed the birth of their beautiful baby girl, Sarah on October 10 at 11:30pm after being in labor for 21 hours!!! It was long and hard. She's SO cute though! I have nephews and a niece already from Jason's side of the family, but it's just so different this time around. :)
So, the past few days have been kinda crazy, from picking my parents up from the airport and driving them around to the hospital. The hard part is that DFW is so big and that's a lot of driving. Plus, being pregnant has not helped since all I feel like doing is SLEEP!! I'm starting to feel morning sickness too. Hopefully this time around it won't be as bad as the first pregnancy.
I'm going in next week to have an ultrasound to determine the baby's due date. Please pray for the baby. I started going to the chiropractor a month ago and had to take some xrays then. I'm a bit worried that I might have actually already been pregnant when I took the xrays and just didn't know it.
1 comment:
I've been praying for you. I hope you're feeling OK!
Post a Comment