Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Mommy? Daddy?

You guessed it. Jason and I found out Dec.1 that I am pregnant! For weeks I had been feeling weird and I decided to test myself. I talked myself into not getting too worked up since I've been disappointed before. The negative sign appeared and I thought to myself, "Ok, no big deal. Just like before." I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing, then glanced at the pregnancy test again when I spotted another line appear faintly. Positive. AHHHHHH!! I started hyperventilating with toothbrush in my mouth and all. Jason saw me, came to see the test, and started jumping up and down. We're pregnant! :) Next week, we're going to the doctor for our first check up. Praise God for His wonderful gifts. I'm still amazed, well more like shocked, when I think about it...Can't believe there's life growing inside my tummy. I'm being extra careful in everything since it's my first trimester. High risk time. Please pray for us and the baby.
-----------------------------------------

God is so amazing. Our house sold! An elderly couple from California came to look and loved the house. We're closing Dec. 20! Praise the Lord! These are all confirmations that we're in the midst of God's will and that He really wants us to move to Allen. This morning, Jason and I went to our house in Allen for a walk-through with the builder. It was part inspection, part orientation on the house. We still can't believe that's gonna be our house. We're so incredibly blessed. Can't thank God enough for all that's happening....God's plans and timing are really beyond what we could ever hope or dream of. Praise God! He is so good. The next thing to do once we move into the house is paint the baby room. :) YAY!

No comments: