Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's a boy!

After almost five months of guessing what the baby's gender is, Jason and I finally went in to the doctor's office to find out what we're having. We were really hoping for a girl and had even picked out girl names only. God truly has a sense of humor. As we looked at the ultrasound, it was quite evident to me that it was a boy, even before the doctor told us so. Of course, I was disappointed a little, but am very thankful to know that God's plans are always much better than our own. This morning before going in to the doctor's office, I told God that He knows exactly what we need-- whether a girl or a boy. I guess God believes we need to have a boy first. So, I am thankful for our baby boy. I pray that God will give us the wisdom and strength to raise him to be a godly man.

Baby looks great. It's really amazing seeing how much he's grown since the last time (when he still looked like a peanut). He sure is active too! I bet he's gonna make us chase after him a lot after he's able to walk.

No comments: