Friday, November 10, 2006

A little sentimental

Tyler is now 14 weeks. He is looking cuter as the days go by. I just can't get enough of him. The other day I was trying to make room for his new clothes, so I had to sort through his clothes to store away the ones he can't fit into anymore. It's amazing how much he's grown. When I got to put away the tiny t-shirts we brought back from the hospital (the only things he could fit into for weeks), I just couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears started to flow. :) Heehee...It's kinda silly, I know. I'm thankful he's growing to be such a healthy, happy little kid, but at the same time, I feel a little sad he's growing so fast. Jason was joking about this. He says that Tyler's probably gonna end up being a momma's boy. He probably will...but SO WHAT?!! He'll always be my little baby. :)

Here's a recent picture of my boys.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I accepted to play a role in a Christmas musical. My old church in Arlington is doing a musical based on Max Lucado's "You are Special". I'm playing the part of Puncinello. They actually had somebody else playing the part already, but she pulled out last minute. I'm excited I was asked to play, but it'll be a lot of work from now till production time. Rehearsals are Saturdays and Arlington is a long way to drive back and forth. I pray that God will be glorified through this and that this musical will bring many to Him. It will be part of two evangelistic services.

2 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

What a little sweetheart. :)

I love that book. How cool that they're doing it as a play. I bet you'll have lots of fun!

jasonandjennyt said...

I love the book too! It's actually my favorite children's story. That's why I'm so excited I get to be in it.