Friday, May 18, 2007

Beautiful





















California is just beautiful. No wonder people pay big bucks to live there. Our trip started out last Thursday. We drove to Temecula for the wedding Jason was officiating. The vineyard wedding was just breathtaking. Being out there in the open, looking at the vineyards and the mountains on the background was just awesome. And when the worship part of the wedding began and we sang "How Great Is Our God", I just couldn't but be in awe of our mighty God and Creator. Truly, even if we dont' praise Him, the rocks and all creation would cry out in worship.


It was difficult to get many pictures of the wedding since Jason was up front and I had to sing during the unity candle. When I wasn't singing, I was in the back with Tyler. So, we didn't get many pictures of us all dressed up. I bought a pretty dress for the event, but unfortunately, didn't even get a real picture of me wearing it!

After the wedding, we drove to San Diego. Man, I wanna live there!!! It's just such a gorgeous place and the weather is so nice- upper 60's to lower 70's. Kinda chilly for the beach. The ocean water is so cold too! I barely dipped my feet in and within seconds they were hurting. Tyler loved the beach and the sand part, but not so much the cold water.


We had lots of good seafood too. Finally got my chance to try "ciappino". Very yummy and will definitely not be my last time having it. Visited the well-known Point Loma Seafood and had my first scallop sandwich. Jason had a soft-shell crab roll. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm!!! Tyler just watched. :) Well, he had bread for the first time and loved it. Couldn't have enough. He also started having noodles while we were in Corona at Lina a-yih's house.

All in all, it was a great trip. But, traveling with a kiddo sure presents its challenges. We weren't able to visit all the people we wanted to see and we also weren't able to see as much as we'd like to. Definitely must go back! It's good to be home though.....No where like home.




No comments: