Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kylie's 3rd birthday

Grilled tofu and veggie kebabs



Tofu salad with shaved bonito flakes

Chinese greens with fresh Shitake mushrooms

Grilled pork loins
Honey balsamic salmon

Emily with auntie Jenny

Birthday girl. No candles. She's afraid of them.

Birthday girl with the cousins

Her first little Pony!
My little girl is turning 3 this month on the 23rd. I know I say this all the time, but I just can never believe how fast kids grow. We celebrated early with the family since both Jason's brother and my brother's family will be out of town next week.

2 comments:

Dennis and Danielle said...

Awesome pics! i didn't know your kiddos had cousins near by! how awesome to be close to family... it's my wish to one day live near anybody in my family. It would be so cool not to be by ourselves all the time :P

jasonandjennyt said...

Yeah, my brother's family and Jason's brother's family both live around 40-50 mins away, so we get together for bdays and holidays. It is nice having family close by.