Thursday, September 20, 2007

Family portraits






This summer, we made a point to take some family portraits since everyone was around. I think they turned out nice.

4 comments:

Al, Rachel and Hava said...

BEAUTIFUL!

dennisanddanielle said...

Jenny - those photos are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! GORGEOUS! Where did you guys go - what place is that in the background? Looks so pretty. Who took the photos? LOVE 'EM! I hope I can one day have my whole family all in one place to take a pretty family pic like that :) By the way, didn't know Miguel and his wife were expecting! Another GRANDBABY - your parents must be thrilled.

jasonandjennyt said...

Yeah, Jessica is about to pop! She's due Oct. 10 and it's a girl! We hired a professional photographer and we went to a small city here called Las Colinas. They have a nice area where you can go take pics. This is a rich neighborhood. Believe it or not, the background you see is actually a condo's parking lot building.

Mercy's Maid said...

Very nice! And congrats to Miguel! I didn't realize you were going to be an aunt. :)