Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Water Babies

















Tyler started his Water Babies class today with his little friend Ariana. Since he's been playing in his inflatable pool in our backyard, he knew he was gonna have a great time, but it took him a little to get used to the deeper water. He kept wanting to get down and touch his feet to the ground. He really didnt' want me holding him (he's already trying to be independent!), but I think he somehow figured out that the water was too deep for him. Sure was a great bonding time! I'd definitely recommend this.

3 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

dennisanddanielle said...

Ohh man! That DOES look like a lot of fun!!!!
DDN

Al, Rachel and Hava said...

I think the operative word here is: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!! It looks so cool there? What kind of place is it? We want to get Hava enrolled in something like that.