Monday, April 21, 2008

Prayer requests

I know I've been real bad lately at keeping my blog updated. Sorry! I do have a couple of prayer requests though for those of you who read my blog. Tyler has had numerous ear infections since he was born (5 already) and our pediatrician recommended us going to an ear/nose doctor to have him checked out to see whether he needs to have tubes put in his ears. Turns out, he does and he's scheduled to go to the hospital for the proceedure this Thursday morning at 8:30am. So please pray for him. The doctor will need to put him to sleep since there's no way he'll stay still or not throw a fit. The proceedure is supposed to be very common among kids; it's supposed to take only about 5 minutes. Still....it's scary when I think of my poor baby having to go through this. Please pray for peace for both Jason and me.

Also, in the two years living in Allen, I've befriended a girl in my neighborhood. She's got a one year old daughter and we've actually become good friends. Anyway, the Lord has been tugging in my heart that it's really time for me to share the gospel with her. So, we'll be going out- just the two of us- tomorrow night and I'm planning on sharing the good news with her. Pray that the Holy Spirit would really speak into her heart and that the she'll be receptive to the gospel.

Thanks! I'll keep you posted on what happens...

1 comment:

Al, Rachel and Hava said...

We will definitely be praying!